Our pursuit is progress for people everywhere. That's why we take a closer look at things, ask questions and think ahead.We've been around for almost 350 years, yet our majority owners are still the descendants of Friedrich Jacob Merck, the man who founded our company in Darmstadt, Germany in 1668.Since then, we have become a truly global company, with 50,000 employees in 66 countries working on breakthrough solutions and technologies. In 2016, we invested a total of € 2.0 billion in research and development.We are Merck. The only exceptions are the United States and Canada. Here we operate as EMD Serono in the Biopharma business, as MilliporeSigma in the Life Science business, and as EMD Performance Materials in the materials business.
High performance, connected water purification systems with 24/7 real-time remote monitoring and control
● Elix® EDI technology ensures an economical, reliable, constant source of CLRW
● Patented E.R.A.™ technology reduces water consumption
● New Milli-Q® Connect remote service gives 24/7 online access to your system for maximal productivity and an unprecedented level of service
● Touchscreen display, low maintenance, and automated consumables traceability ensure time savings and maximal uptime
● Full monitoring and water quality archiving capabilities help to fulfill accreditation needs