EUROIMMUN KOREA, Inc., a subsidiary of EUROIMMUN, isa world leader in the field of medical diagnostics. EUROIMMUN establisheditself as an industry innovator with its unique IFA BIOCHIP Mosaic technologyand has successfully introduced new technologies such as ELISA, Western &Immunoblot assays since its inception in 1987. The company’s global success isattributed to its strategic product development in which designer antigens, aswell as patented and licensed technologies, play an important role. EUROIMMUNis consistently expanding its product offerings with new assays to aid in thedetection of antibodies associated with autoimmune diseases, infectiousdiseases, and allergy.
- Fully automated microscopy and modern diagnostics at the computer screen (cell substrates, tissues and EUROPLUS antigen dots, also in mosaics)
- Pattern recognition for ANA and ANCA, including mixed patterns and titers
- Classification of results as positive or negative for Crithidia luciliae, antigen-expressing cells and EUROPLUS antigen dots
- Fastest processing (13 seconds/image) and consolidation of results per patient for paperless diagnostics
- Digital archiving of fluorescence images and result reports
- Bidirectional transfer of data and results via the laboratory information system (LIS)