EW01: Sep. 27 (Fri), 12:00-13:00/ Room A (2F)
EW07: Sep. 28 (Sat), 12:00-13:00/ Room A (2F)
Established in 1990, the Korean arm of Roche’s global diagnostics division, has offered innovative products and services for early detection, prevention, diagnosis, treatment and monitoring of disease by testing samples of blood, bodily fluid, or tissue. The organization consists of four business units – Centralised and Point of Care Solutions, Molecular Diagnostics, Tissue Diagnostics and Diabetes Care, and has a very broad product portfolio of high-throughput in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) systems for hospitals and commercial diagnostic laboratories, instruments and reagents for life science research, point-of-care testing devices for use in doctors’ offices and blood glucose meters for people with diabetes. It is the world leader in diagnostic, posting a milestone sales in 2014, surpassing 200 billion won for the first time in Korea. In particular, Roche Diagnostics works together with Roche Pharma to diagnose genetic and histological traits of individuals to ensure optimal treatment, making efforts to improve the quality of life in human beings in the era of personalized medicine. In addition, Roche Diagnostics Korea is committed to corporate social responsibility through its continuous CSR programs such as fund-raising walking campaign for children in Africa, CSR agreement to support for underprivileged children in Korea, and outreach program for childhood diabetes. It was awarded as the year’s Best Employer in Korea by Aon Hewitt for 3 consecutive years from 2015 to 2017. More information is available at www.roche-diagnostics.co.kr.
Roche introduces cobas® connection modules (CCM) to provide customers the ability to connect to the Roche standalone automation portfolio directly to Roche analytics without compromising the flexibility of the standalone automation concept.
Based on its design, this high-volume automation solution adds value to a laboratory environment by providing convenient sample loading, quality and quantity checks, workflow flexibility and multidisciplinary connectivity, such as hematology, coagulation and the first IVD vendor to connect molecular testing solutions validated for cross-contamination compliance.
CM has demonstrated the market’s demand for a fast, accurate and flexible automation solution in the high-volume environment.
* CCM is a non in vitro diagnostic(IVD) medical device
* PROMA000857 2019.07
cobas® 8000 modular analyzer series is a scalable, modular based clinical chemistry and immunochemistry serum work area solution for high throughput laboratories. The system consists of a core unit, and ISE module and up to 4 analytical modules.
● ISE module for electrolyte testing: 900 or 1,800 tests per hour
● cobas c 702 module for clinical chemistry: 2,000 tests per hour, 70 reagents channels.
● cobas e 801 module for immunochemistry testing: 300 tests per hour, 48 reagent channels.
Innovative design elements - such as intelligent sample routing with fast transportation and return lines, independent processing lines within each module and a unique reagent cassette concept - add real value in high workload laboratories
Notification No. 11-171: cobas 8000 modular analyzer series
The cobas® pro integrated solutions is a new analyzer for clinical chemistry and immunochemistry testing and designed to simplify the work in the lab.
The cobas® pro integrated solutions is designed to be an analyzer for the medium-to-high throughput lab. It consists of a Sample Supply Unit, where samples are loaded/unloaded. From the integrated Control Unit, the system is operated. There are three analytical units that can be connected to the sample supply unit:
● ISE analytical unit for electrolyte testing: 900 tests per hour (300 samples per hour)
● cobas c 503 analytical unit for clinical chemistry: 1,000 tests per hour, 60 reagents channels.
● cobas e 801 analytical unit for immunochemistry testing: 300 tests per hour, 48 reagent channels.
Notification No. 18-2179: cobas pro modular analyzer series / Notification No. 18-530: cobas c503 module
cobas® t 711 / cobas® t 511 coagulation analyzer are both fully automated, continuous random-access, software-controlled systems for clotting, chromogenic and immunoturbidimetric analysis. Designed for coagulation laboratories to achieve more by doing less, the cobas® t 711 / cobas® t 511 coagulation analyzers offer ease of use, continuous operation and maximized productivity, all whilst ensuring enhanced safety for the operator and reliable results for better patient care.
● W.A.R.M. (Walk-Away Reagent Management) : This innovative concept greatly increases the ease of use, and eliminates the risk of user error during reagent preparation, which ensures the highest reagent quality and helps to optimize reagent utilization.
● Processing power : 195 tests/hour (PT/APTT) on the cobas t 511 coagulation analyzer and 390 tests/hour (PT/APTT) on the cobas t 711 coagulation analyzer
● Efficiency : Automatic daily maintenance, Continuous loading and unloading of supplies, e-Services to optimize workflow.
● Connectivity : cobas® t 711 coagulation analyzer offers cobas® connection modules (CCM) connectivity to integrate and add value to a laboratory environment.
Notification No. 18-952: cobas t 511 coagulation analyzer / cobas t 711 coagulation analyzer
In large molecular laboratories, PCR analysis can be performed on many samples simultaneously - a multi-step process requiring a skilled technician. The cobas Liat System fully automates these steps for the rapid analysis of a single sample, making it ideal for time-sensitive in-office diagnoses. No operator intervention or interpretation required. Each cobas Liat assay tube contains a set of chemical reagents used in the detection of DNA or RNA sequences unique to a particular infectious disease. Inside the cobas Liat Analyzer, pressure and heat are precisely applied to the tube segments, mixing the sample and reagents in a prescribed sequence. DNA or RNA from within the sample is amplified and analyzed to detect and identify disease. An accurate positive or negative result is generated in 20 minutes or less. Cobas Liat Reagent Product: Influenza A/B & RSV, Strep A