The LMCE Organizing Committee will offer the Global Investigator Award to presenters and especially participants from developing countries to attend. Global Investigator Award will be given to presenters whose abstracts have been accepted. The secretariat will contact awardees individually.
- -Deadline: Thursday, May 27, 2021
- -Notification of Result: Thursday, July 8, 2021
- -Presenters of accepted abstracts are eligible for the award.
- -Abstracts must be presented by awardees at LMCE Congress.
How to Apply
Submit the abstract Online
When you submit the abstract, click the check box of “Global Investigator Award”
Review by organizing committee
- 1.When you submit the abstract online, please check the box for “Global Investigator Award”.
- 2.The LMCE Organizing Committee will conduct the reviewing process and notify the awardees by email.
- 3.Awardees will be requested their signatures on-site.
Global Investigator Award Regulations
- 1.Candidates will be informed before the congress.
- 2.Awardees are required to visit the preview room after their presentation.
- 3.A valid form of ID, such as a passport or driver license, must be presented upon claiming the grant at the congress.
- 4.Only one travel grant will be awarded per applicant, even if more than one abstract is submitted.
- 5.The travel grant will only be given to the presenter specified on the abstract.
* For questions regarding travel support, please contact (firstname.lastname@example.org).