|Address||#803, 361, Simin-daero, Dongan-gu, Anyang-si, Gyeonggi-do, 14057, Korea|
PaxGenBio pursues a world where more people live healthy lives in peace.
All members are striving for the mission by developing and providing more accurate and affordable molecular diagnostic kits to more people.
PaxGenBio will make the best effort to listen to the and shareholders to make better improvements for further progress and success.
We sincerely ask for your interest and support.
The PaxView® TB/NTM MPCR-ULFA Kit adopts PaxGenBio’s proprietary technology using the patented universal probe linked to the PCR primer that amplifies a target gene from clinical samples and enables the visual inspection of DNA-DNA hybridization between the universal probe on one end of PCR products and its complementary sequence.
When loaded on to the sample pad in a ULFA cartridge, PCR products move on the nitrocellulose membrane along with the running buffer and hybridize with the complementary DNA fragments immobilized on specific regions of the nitrocellulose membrane.
Finally, it is easy to visually check the results within 10 minutes after adding the PCR products.
* Features and Advantages
1) Simultaneous diagnosis of infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex (MTBC) and Nontubercules mycobacteria (NTM)
2) Application of MPCR-ULFA (Multiplex PCR – Universal Lateral Flow Assay), the proprietary patented technology of PaxGenBio.[U.S. Patent Registered (US 10,640 821 B2)]
3) Amplify and detect specific genes, IS6110 or mpt40 for Mycobacterium tuberculosis and rpoB gene for NTM
4) High sensitivity and specificity
- Limit of detection(LoD); MTBC: 2 copies/μl, NTM: 10 copies/μl
5) Visual check of results (10 to 15 minutes), ease of use